Our mission is to make high-quality domestic assistance services available in order to promote home support for seniors, disabled persons, convalescents, and families in the Coaticook MRC.
We strive to create sustainable jobs with proper working conditions, to develop employee skills through training, and to achieve economic viability by reinvesting surpluses into the business in keeping with social economy principles, i.e., the common good, management autonomy, democracy, the primacy of the person, and the principle of participation.
The values promoted by Aide à domicile MRC de Coaticook include:
- The responsibility and involvement of all parties
- Transparent decision-making
- The establishment of harmonious work relationships in which people are respected
- A constant striving for quality, in both organizational life and the services provided to clients
- Respect for the privacy of users